Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm so excited



I am moving into my new place this weekend. Just got the keys yesterday, and I can't wait.

I'll be moving in with the wbf.

The place is downtown, and you have no idea how happy I am to be moving back down there. I've been living in suburber for the past year, and I really don't like it. I want to be able to walk out of my apartment and have something to do, whether it is just to grab coffee, go to the farmers market, or go have a beer.

The farmers market here in P-town is wonderful. I am a foodie, and there is nothing like a farmers market to get a food fix. Fresh fruit, flowers, veggies, plants, pate, bread... and live music.

I am also excited, as I am about to make my 3rd sale on etsy. Someone has put in an order for my dragonfly tags... woo hoo.

Now I have to get packing. I am not fond of packing. I took Friday off work, to get it done, I seem to do better when I have to get it done all at once, but I'm so excited right now, I think I'll start tonight. However packing of course also means getting rid of unwanted/not needed stuff... I came across a box of clothes, that were my favourites, but of course now I don't fit into. Everytime I come across them, I tell myself, I'll lose the weight and be able to wear them again. I wonder if this time that will prove to be true...

4 comments:

  1. I am happy for you. Soooo much work, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its ok, I like a good bit of hard work :)

    Nice to see you alive and living

    ReplyDelete
  3. i packed some of my stuff too and shipped them home.
    i like packing. nothing's better than starting it over in a new place.

    i keep my fingers crossed for and the wbf. moving together is a big big step.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer the unpacking to the packing, and trying to find a home for all my stuff. It's going to be strange this time, coz it won't just be my stuff.

    Thanks for the well wishes, I hope it all goes well, I think it will. It will be so nice to wake up next to him every day.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, you know you want to...