Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday Musings

Some weeks I love Mondays, other weeks not so much.
So far this Monday has been a little rough.  I came into work with a plan.  It's now 1pm and I haven't done much of what I had planned to do.  It's one of those days where everyone seems to have a question for me.
As soon as I get heads down, someone pops by with a "quick question", they leave then 3 more people come along.  I almost feel like I should start blocking time out on my calendar for visiting hours, or a consult period.
It's nice to feel wanted, but it feels like I spend more time helping other people with their work, than I spend doing my own work.  No wonder my typical work week ends up being about 70 hours.

Oh well.  I look around and have to be thankful that I even have a job.  Many of my friends are unemployed and are finding it really tough to get a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to...