Sunday, August 28, 2011

Discoveries

I keep trying to find something to write about but I write a few lines and end up finding myself wanting to write about something else.  But I can't quite find it.  It's like when a word gets stuck on the tip of your tongue.  When you know its within your grasp.  You know the feeling of it, but just can't quite find it.  Then a few minutes, hours or sometimes even days later, there it is.  Popping up out of the blue.

Well that "popping up" hasn't quite happened for me yet, so in the mean time its just my ramblings.

While browsing the internet earlier today I came across the photo below:

Cerro Torre - Argentina (I've Reached the End of the World)
from the blog at http://www.stuckincustoms.com
I don't know how much this was touched up post production, but I love the image.  It's like something from another world.  I've seen several images today from parts of our planet that look like they are from a fantasy land. Our planet is such an amazing place with so many surprises.  I've had a hunger to get back to travelling lately and these photos are increasing my appetite. 
I need to figure out where to go to first once I am able to get some time off work.  If you could go anywhere in the world tomorrow where would you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to...