Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New home - hopefully

So, we had good news today.
Hubby and I put in an offer on a house a few weeks ago.
The offer was accepted, and we have been waiting for the appraisal to come through.
Well, it came through today, and it came back looking good, so we are good to go.  Closing will hopefully be next week.
We are first time buyers, so it's all quite exciting but scary.

 The past few weeks have been a bit stressful  I am hoping when it closes it will be a bit calmer.

I don't want to let myself get too excited about it until we have the keys, but it's sort of hard not too.  I can't help but think about the things I want to do to it.

It has such a nice garden, and I've already started reading up on how I need to take care of it.  I've never had a garden to take care of.  I am sure I'll be able to provide some interesting stories of my mess ups,  over the next few weeks, months etc.




2 comments:

Go on, you know you want to...