Thursday, October 2, 2008

This Love

Due to my laptop frustrations I have been less motivated to write. But here I am, again with very little clue what to write. It might have been an idea for me to write down some ideas on paper even when I was not inclined to be typing, but since when did I do what was useful.

Also, since getting back with the wbf, my mind has been quite busy. Things are going really well, and I think we can make it work. It is hard however to put July behind me. I know in order to make this relationship work (which I really want to do), I have to move on from the heartbreak he caused me in July. It is of course easier said than done. But talk through it, and when I start to have some doubts, he listens and reassures me.

We'll see what the future brings, right now, I am just trying to enjoy each day and not worry too much what the future may bring.

I am a hopeless romantic, and I know I won't be giving up on it any time soon. He makes me a very happy lady (most of the time). I also know that things worth having are worth working for.b

5 comments:

  1. Look ahead, not back. The path not yet travelled is yours to lay out in front of you, and while you will never know for certain that your heart will never be broken again you have to trust in both of you to take care of the future and making it work for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with being a hopeless romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Yuummy about being a hopeless romantic - and I may be guilty of that too :) As long as you are happy Caroline, that is what matters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. one heart break is one too many but sadly, we cannot know the happiness without the sorrow. I hope things work for you this time around, because a 2nd heartbreak hardens the heart more than you realize...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all, I think I was in need of a bit of reassurance. And that's what I got :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, you know you want to...