Tuesday, October 21, 2008


I am feeling quite lousy today. I had my hair dyed a couple of shades more red on Friday, and I love it. I therefore bought some new shampoo, so that the colour might last a little longer, and guess what... the sensitive little flower that I am, is allergic to it. I felt all cute with my new hair... and now... now my face and neck is all blotchy and itchy.

Due to the fact that I already have other allergies, my medication is not sufficient to cover it all and I am sneezing and coughing a lot again. Needless to say I am feeling a little sorry for myself, in fact so much so that after lunch I am probably going to head home as I have left my inhaler there anyway. Stupid allergies. I don't know when I became so sensitive to stuff. Its Dove too, so you'd think it would be more gentle... I guess not.

Well, that does mean that I may actually be able to decorate the bra today... I'll post pictures when I do.

2 comments:

  1. Poor you, hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its quite odd to be allergic to ones hair... oh well. I still haven't figured out if it was the shampoo or the hair dye.

    :(

    ReplyDelete

Go on, you know you want to...