Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Well, after many conversations, and deep discussion, and after almost a month apart, we have decided to give it another shot. I am very happy about this. He is a great guy, and I think we are great together. I am of course going back into this with caution however, just in case he gets spooked again. We’ve dug deep into the reason that caused his flight, and have agreed that if we reach that point again, we’ll fight to stay together before we just give up. Of course only time will tell. In the meantime, we are just enjoying our relationship day by day, and we’ll see where it goes.
I just figured I owed you all an update.