Friday, August 22, 2008

Intelligence tests


Guest post by Relax Max

In my travels around the blogosphere it seems to be the thing to do lately to post little tests. Some of them are fun. Some of them are insulting. To me, at least. They are ALWAYS too hard for me and I end up being humiliated. For example, a few days ago I was visiting this blog and they had a link to an intelligence test. I won't embarrass the lady who runs the blog, but I will tell you her initials: A.N.G.E.L.I.K.A.

Anyway, after I took the test, it said the results showed that I was 94% dumb. C'mon! There has to be a more humane way of telling you your score on these things, right?

Little b to the rescue. Little b is a very cute (but verrrry cold - to me at least) South African blogger. But her redeeming quality is that when she posts tests, they are almost always easy. Of course I always steal her stuff, partly because I am a really lazy blogger and partly to simply pay her back for being so cold to me. Also, she rarely visits my own blogs, and doesn't even KNOW Caroline, I don't think, so stealing her stuff is never discovered.

So I am posting a copy of the test that was so easy I only got one wrong. Cool.

(Hit the road, little b, you know you stole this from someone else anyway.)
The one I got wrong was the second from the bottom. Don't tell me that thing on the right doesn't look exactly like a clown.

Here are the obligatory suck-up blog links:
1. My idol Angelika's blog
2. Stern, cold, never comes around to my blog anymore little b's blog
3. Caroline's home phone number

I'm kidding little b. Put that knife down! :)

6 comments:

  1. lol@ u...

    So full of dwang.. lol!

    Steal away.. its all good.. You obviously know talent when you see it.. Plus I saw your test result.. and I think there is a law protecting "special" people.. :-P

    Hi Caroline.. Nice of you to allow maxie to run amok on your lovely blog.. :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little b. There's a fine line between nice and stupid :). I don't regret it (yet) though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crap. I forgot you guys DO know each other. From back in the Canucklehead wars and you gave Caroline your "shiny pointy thing" to hold for you. I don't know what she did with it while you slunk off to spawn with the Amazon Warriors. Too funny that day. Over 100 comments, remember? Good times. You introduced me to Big B. Sigh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too many avatars. I forgot what mask I had on. Why bother - you both know who I am under the masks anyway. Be cool, little B.

    Btw, I started following your twitter. ::yawn:: Why don't do do something exciting?? (Kidding.)

    Hi Caz. Still missing you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. C, I watched your video walking the daog. With you walking while you were holding the camera. Never mind. Not going to say anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe max, thanks for the entertainment.

    I actually hadn't meant to post the video thing up there, I was just messing around. Oh well. Might as well leave it there now.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, you know you want to...