Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

Well so much for the wishful thinking regarding getting some work life balance.  The past couple of weeks have been insane.  So much work to do, and also trying to get ready for the holidays.
I was able to get a little baking done though, and made these guys.
I have so many more to make though, as well as trying to determine what I am going to make for Christmas dinner.  I have a few friends coming over on Christmas day, and I plan to serve up quite the feast.

2 comments:

  1. Those look like fine cookies. Have you decided on the Christmas feast menu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost.
    Turkey
    Ham
    Mashed Potatoes
    Roast Potatoes
    Stuffing (2 varieties)
    Gravy
    Sage butter carrots
    Brussels with processuto (sp?)
    Roasted Parsnips
    not sure what else just yet.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, you know you want to...